The updated solutions from Scorto provide simple, effective and transparent way to integrate scoring models into decisioning & risk management processes.
Cupertino, California, November 27, 2012. – Plug&Score, a business division of Scorto Corporation, is announcing the release of the updated version of the Plug&Score credit scoring and risk management solutions.
The Plug&Score solutions family consists of scorecard development software Plug&Score Modeler, credit scoring system Plug&Score, and loan origination system Plug&Score Loan Origination.
«We’ve been most thorough at analyzing feedback from Plug&Score users. – says Dmitry Krivonosov, Technical Developments Director at Plug&Score’s R&D Centre.- Our vision was to go beyond increasing performance speed and adding to scorecard modeling capabilities. We have designed the whole set of new features to provide a simple, robust and efficient way of dealing with data insights. »
Lenders, especially microfinance organizations, are facing the strong need for a reliable risk evaluation tool. Being intuitive and affordable, Plug&Score solutions allow financial organizations to improve credit portfolio quality and deliver swift and confident service to their customers.
The updated versions of Plug&Score are already rolled out to the current 250+ users. The updates have been delivered at no cost.
Plug&Score solutions provide simple, effective and transparent way to integrate scoring models into decisioning & risk management processes. Scorecard development software Plug&Score Modeler, credit scoring system Plug&Score and loan origination system Plug&Score Loan Origination allow users to make informed credit decisions and optimize their risk exposure.
More features of the updated version of Plug&Score solutions include:
- New mode is added to the workflow: Raw Data Processing;
- Data anomalies (missing values, wrong type values, numeric outliers) are detected automatically;
- Numeric columns with few values (e.g. 1, 2, 3) are automatically transformed to categorical ones;
- Results of raw data processing are displayed: anomaly values, detected columns, distributions, data statistics;
- Data analysis options can be defined by user;
- User can merge several categories to a single one;
- User can delete certain categories (all rows that contain the deleted category will be excluded);
- User can rename categories and columns;
- User can change the type of a column manually (e.g., transform numeric column to categorical one);
- Dataset can be abridged to a lower amount of rows while keeping data distribution same as in the original dataset.
Further information is available at plug-n-score.com.
About Scorto Corp.
Scorto Corp. is a globally recognized provider of decision management and risk mitigation solutions and services. Scorto’s business intelligence tools allow accurate decisioning and improve operational efficiency. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in California with seven international representative offices. Scorto was included into FinTech 100 ranking of the top global technology providers to the financial services industry in 2012. For more information about Scorto’s products and services, visit www.scorto.com.