Simple solution for building
Easy to use due to its wizard-based scorecard modeling interface
Monitor and validate scorecards using a set of pre-defined reports
Reject Inference with automated and manual inference methods
Automated binning based on chi-square and manual binning based on WOE
Best price guarantee
Validate and maintain performance of the scoring model using a wide range of tools:
- ROC curve
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov curve
- Strategy curve
- Marginal event vs Score
- Probability Distribution
- Score Points Distribution
- Risk Segments
- Approval vs Bad Rate
- Chi-squared Scorecard Stability Test
- Providing values of Gini, Kolmogorov-Smirnov in a table view for all datasets – New!
- Providing tables of error matrices for all datasets – New!
- Reviewing the results of the model’s performance using all available datasets – New!
- Working with Date/Time columns (Scorecard development software automatically recognizes Date/Time in the column. It can be used to sort the data into chronological order. Then training dataset may use earlier records and a validation dataset the most recent ones.) – New!
Developed scorecards can be deployed with one click to the real-time loan application processing Loan Origination Software, or to the Credit Scoring System Plug&Score for automated processing of real-time scoring requests.
Free White Paper:
5 Hidden Mistakes in Scorecard Development and How to Avoid Them.
Free Trial – Scorecard Development Software,
Scorecard Validation and Monitoring
Try this simple and powerful solution for scoring model development, validation and maintenance. Get the most efficient scorecards within the shortest time frame.
Please fill in your details: