This is a two-hour introduction, which covers the basics of credit scoring, along with scorecard development and deployment from a practical point of view.
Duration: 2 hours
Who should attend?
Any specialist from a financial, insurance, retail or telecom organization who needs to obtain a basic knowledge of scorecards and credit scoring from a business standpoint.
Learn how to:
- Correctly apply the principles and terminology of credit scoring
- Use credit scoring for customer acquisition decisions (e.g. loan origination)
- Choose between generic, judgmental and statistical scorecards
- Manage scorecard development process, including historical data preparation, customer characteristics selection, logistic regression usage, etc
- Perform scorecard quality assessment with Gini, ROC, K-S, strategy curve, and other methods
- Deploy and integrate scorecards with credit policy rules and/or business process
All our scoring trainings.